Kenya Visa for Bangladesh
Explore the breathtaking landscapes, rich wildlife, and vibrant cultures of Kenya with ease. The Kenya eVisa offers a streamlined online application process, allowing Bangladeshi travelers to obtain their travel authorization conveniently.
Discover the magnificent Maasai Mara, Mount Kenya's majestic peaks, and the picturesque beaches of Mombasa. Embark on an unforgettable adventure in Kenya with the hassle-free eVisa for Bangladesh citizens.
What Is the Kenya eVisa for Bangladesh and How Does It Work?
Kenya, a popular tourist destination in East Africa, requires visitors from certain countries to obtain a visa before entering the country. This includes citizens of Bangladesh.
The Kenya eVisa is an electronic visa that allows travelers from Bangladesh to visit Kenya for tourism, business, or medical purposes. The eVisa simplifies the application process and enables travelers to obtain their visa online, eliminating the need for in-person visits to the Kenyan embassy or consulate.
Do Bangladesh need a visa for Kenya?
Yes, citizens of Bangladesh are required to obtain a visa to enter Kenya. The Kenya eVisa is the most convenient and preferred option for Bangladeshi travelers. It allows them to obtain their Kenya visa online before their trip, avoiding any potential delays or complications upon arrival.
Validity of Kenya Visa for Citizens of Bangladesh
For Bangladeshi citizens planning a visit to Kenya, there are several types of e-Visas available:
- Single Entry Visa: The Single Entry Visa permits Bangladeshi travelers to enter Kenya once and stay for a maximum of 90 days from the date of approval. This visa is suitable for individuals who intend to visit Kenya for a single trip, including purposes such as tourism, business, or family visits.
- Transit Visa: The Transit Visa is designed specifically for Bangladeshi travelers who have a layover in Kenya while en route to another destination. It allows for a short stay of up to 72 hours (3 days) within Kenya and is valid only for the duration of the transit period. Holders of a Transit Visa are limited to staying within the airport transit area and are not permitted to venture outside the country.
- East Africa Tourist Visa: The East Africa Tourist Visa offers Bangladeshi nationals the opportunity to explore Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda with a single visa. This visa is valid for 90 days and allows for multiple entries into these three East African countries. It is an excellent option for travelers planning a multi-country tour across the region.
How to Obtain an eVisa for Kenya from Bangladesh
To obtain a Kenya eVisa, citizens of Bangladesh can follow these steps:
- Fill out the online Kenya visa application form with accurate personal and travel information.
- Upload the required documents, including a scanned copy of the passport bio-data page, a recent passport-sized photograph, and any supporting documents depending on the purpose of the visit (e.g., business invitation letter or hotel reservations).
- Pay the Kenya visa fee online using a valid credit or debit card.
- Submit the application.
- Wait for the eVisa processing, which typically takes 2-3 business days.
- Once approved, download and print the eVisa approval letter to present upon arrival in Kenya.
Kenya eVisa extension for Bangladesh visitors
Bangladeshi citizens can apply for a Kenya eVisa extension if they wish to extend their stay in Kenya beyond the initially granted period. To do so, they must submit an application for the extension at the immigration offices in Kenya before their current visa expires. It is essential to initiate the extension process well in advance to avoid any overstay penalties or immigration complications.
Requirements for Kenya eVisa for Bangladesh Citizens
To apply for a Kenya eVisa as a citizen of Bangladesh, the following requirements for Kenya visa:
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of six months beyond the intended stay in Kenya.
- A scanned copy of the passport's bio-data page.
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- Travel itinerary, including flight reservations.
- Supporting documents depending on the purpose of the visit (e.g., business invitation letter, hotel reservations, or medical appointment proof).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa approval letter.
Front Cover of Bangladesh Password:
Bangladesh eVisa Eligibility:
- Bangladesh citizens can apply for a kenya eVisa
- Bangladesh citizens can enjoy fast entry using the kenya eVisa program
- Here is information about Bangladesh Embassy in Kenya
Online Visa Type:
Processing Time of Kenya eVisa for Bangladesh Passport Holders
The processing time for the Kenya eVisa for Bangladesh passport holders is typically 1-4 business days. However, it is advisable to apply well in advance of the planned travel dates to allow for any unforeseen delays or additional processing requirements.
What to do after receiving the Kenya eVisa for Bangladesh?
To ensure a smooth travel experience after receiving your Kenya eVisa as a Bangladeshi citizen, remember these important steps:
- Print or Store Digitally: Have a printed or digital copy of your Kenya eVisa as proof of authorization during your trip.
- Carry Your Bangladeshi Passport: Present your valid Bangladeshi passport to immigration authorities upon arrival in Kenya.
- Prepare Supporting Documents:
a. Sufficient Funds Proof: Carry evidence of adequate financial resources to cover your expenses in Kenya, such as bank statements or credit card statements.
b. Hotel Reservations: Keep proof of your hotel reservations, like booking confirmations or hotel vouchers.
c. Proof of Onward or Return Travel: Provide evidence of your planned departure from Kenya, such as your flight ticket.
- Note Single Entry Allowance: The Kenya eVisa allows a single entry. If you plan to exit and re-enter Kenya, you will need to apply for a new eVisa.
By following these guidelines, you'll have a smoother journey and meet the necessary requirements for your visit to Kenya.
Yes, citizens of Bangladesh are eligible to apply for a Kenya eVisa.
Bangladesh citizens can apply for a Kenya eVisa online.
The requirements for a Kenya eVisa application may include a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining, a digital passport-size photograph, a return or onward ticket, proof of accommodation in Kenya, and payment of the visa fee.
The processing time for a Kenya eVisa can vary, but it typically takes around 2-4 business days.
A Kenya eVisa is usually valid for 90 days from the date of issue. It allows for a single entry into Kenya, and you can stay in the country for a maximum period of 90 days.
It is possible to apply for an extension of stay in Kenya, but it is subject to approval by the immigration authorities. It is advisable to contact the local immigration office in Kenya for detailed information on the extension process.
The cost of a Kenya eVisa for citizens of Bangladesh can vary depending on the type of visa and processing fees.
No, a Kenya eVisa allows for a single entry into Kenya. If you plan to leave and re-enter the country, you would need to apply for a new eVisa or obtain a different type of visa, such as a multiple-entry visa, if eligible.