Kenya Visa for Democratic Republic of Congo Citizens
Kenya has spurred as a dream tourist destination in Africa, especially for the travellers who love enjoying time with nature and wildlife. The aura of the hot deserts, peaceful beaches, magnificent forests, and scenic views instil serenity within its visitors. In addition, its national parks and adventurous safari tours provide a next level thrilling experience. If you are from DR Congo and haven’t toured Kenya yet, you don’t need to wait for more, as apply for Kenya e Visa from Democratic Republic of Congo citizens has become quicker and easier than ever.
Thanks to Kenyan authorities, all travelling enthusiasts can now apply for a Kenyan visa from scratch through an online process. There is no need to waste your time by visiting embassies or consulate offices. Just grab your phone and dust off your hands within one hour, all by the comfort zone of your homes.
Do Nationals Of The Democratic Republic Of Congo Need A Kenyan Evisa?
DR of Congo is not on the list of countries exempted from Kenyan eVisa. Therefore, all nationals of DRC who wish to visit Kenya must possess a eVisa to enter and explore the marvels of Kenya.
What is Kenya E Visa For The Citizens of the DR Of Congo?
Kenya eVisa is not a usual paper visa. It is a travel document that serves the same purpose as a regular visa, allows you to visit Kenya legally, but obtaining an eVisa is way easier. The newly introduced system links eVisa with the applicant’s passport.
Can Congolese Citizens Get A Kenya Visa On Arrival?
Getting a visa on arrival is not possible, as Kenya has made it compulsory for all citizens of all eligible countries (including DRC) to apply for eVisa to enter and stay in Kenya from January 2021.
However, look for the more recent update before you finalize your trip to Kenya
What Are Kenya Visa Requirements For The Citizens Of The DRC?
Kenyan authorities require you to satisfy specific criteria before they can issue you a Kenya eVisa. Therefore, read the following Kenya visa requirements carefully and gather all documents and information before you lodge your visa application.
- Passport having validity of no less than six months after you enter the premises of Kenya. It should also contain at least one blank page for stamps.
- A recent passport photo not older than six months, taken against a white background, clearly showing your facial features.
- Return or Onward flight ticket to ensure that you do not overstay Kenya eVisa.
- Accommodation Proof or Invitation letter from family or company (where applicable)
- Travel itinerary -you can provide a rough excursion plan.
- E-mail address for contacting purpose and receiving the PDF of your eVisa in your mailbox.
- Mode of payment, a credit or debit card can serve this purpose.
Front Cover of Democratic Republic of Congo Passport:
Kenya eVisa Eligibility:
- Democratic Republic of Congo Citizens can apply for a Kenya eVisa
- Democratic Republic of Congo Citizens can enjoy fast entry using the Kenya eVisa program
- Here is information about Kenya Visa Requirements
Online Visa Type:
Get your eVisa in 3 Easy Steps
How Can a DRC National Apply for a Kenya Visa?
When you have collected all required documents Now you may go ahead and fill in the application form.
Filling out the Kenya eVisa application form is not a challenging task. It consists of simple and easy steps.
- Provide personal, contact, passport, and travel information
- Upload required documents
- Review all provided information and ensure each entry is accurate
- Pay the Kenya visa fee using your card
- Submit the application form
- Get your eVisa to Kenya in your mail.
After submitting your visa form, you should wait for at least 2-3 days for visa processing and approval. In some cases, it may take a bit longer, 4-6 days. Apply in good time before your intended arrival date in Kenya so that any unwanted delay does not cause shifts in your trip planning.
When you have received your Kenyan eVisa you should take a printout of it, as Immigration Officers can ask for it any time at the ports of entry.
What are Kenya Visa Options for Congolese Nationals?
You can avail of a transit or single entry visa.
A transit visa allows you to stay in Kenya for 72 hours with permission to leave the airport. This visa permits the travellers to connect their flight to another destination via Kenya.
Moreover, if you don’t need to leave the airport and your stay does not exceed 72 hours, you can visit Kenya without a visa.
Another option is a single entry visa allowing the purposes of tourism, business, medical reasons, etc. This visa allows you a stay of 90 days. You can enter Kenya using a single entry visa only once.
Can I Get a Visa Extension as a Congolese Citizen?
For acquiring a visa extension, you should be present in Kenya and apply for it by attending the Immigration office in Nairobi. Upon approval, you get to spend another 90 days in the territory.