Kenya Visa for Israel
Kenyan eVisa for Israeli travelers! Experience the breathtaking landscapes, vibrant cultures, and rich wildlife of Kenya with a streamlined online visa application process. The Kenyan eVisa allows you to explore iconic national parks, pristine beaches, and bustling cities, all with the convenience of electronic authorization. Embark on your Kenyan adventure hassle-free and discover the wonders that await you in this remarkable East African nation.
What Is the Kenya eVisa for Israel and How Does It Work?
The Kenya eVisa is an electronic visa that allows Israeli passport holders to enter Kenya for tourism, business, or medical purposes. It is an alternative to the traditional visa issued by Kenyan embassies or consulates. The eVisa system simplifies the application process, as applicants can complete and submit their Kenya visa application online without the need to visit a physical embassy or consulate.
To obtain a Kenya eVisa, Israeli travelers need to fill out an online application form, provide the required documents, and pay the visa fee electronically. The application is processed online, and upon approval, the eVisa is electronically linked to the traveler's passport. The approved eVisa must be presented upon arrival in Kenya, either in printed or electronic form.
Do Israeli passport holders require an electronic visa to Kenya?
Yes, Israeli passport holders are required to obtain an electronic visa (eVisa) before traveling to Kenya. The eVisa allows Israeli citizens to enter Kenya for various purposes, such as tourism, business, or medical treatment. It is necessary to apply for and receive the eVisa before departing for Kenya.
Which type of Kenya e-Visa should I choose?
When applying for a Kenya eVisa from Israel, you have several options to choose from depending on the purpose of your visit:
- Single Entry Visa: This allows you to enter Kenya once and stay for up to 90 days from the date of entry. It is suitable for tourists and business travelers.
- Transit Visa: If you have a connecting flight through Kenya and need to enter the country for a short period (up to 72 hours), you can apply for a Transit Visa.
- East Africa Tourist Visa: If you plan to visit multiple countries in East Africa, including Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda, you can apply for the East Africa Tourist Visa. It allows multiple entries within the three countries and is valid for 90 days.
Carefully consider the purpose and duration of your visit to Kenya to choose the appropriate type of eVisa.
How Can I Get a eVisa for Kenya from Israel?
To obtain a Kenya eVisa from Israel, you can follow these steps:
- Fill out the Application: Complete the online Kenya visa application form with accurate personal information, travel details, and passport information. Make sure to double-check the information before submitting.
- Upload Documents: Prepare and upload the necessary supporting documents, such as a scanned copy of your passport bio page, a passport-size photograph, and any other documents specified by the application form.
- Pay the Visa Fee: Use the provided payment methods to pay the visa fee online. The Kenya visa fee varies depending on the type of eVisa you are applying for.
- Submit the Application: After completing the form and paying the fee, submit the application online. Keep a copy of the application reference number for future reference.
- Wait for Processing: The processing time for the eVisa application can vary, but it typically takes a few business days. You can check the status of your application on the eVisa website using your reference number.
- Receive and Print eVisa: Once your eVisa is approved, you will receive an email notification. Log in to your eVisa account to download and print the approved eVisa document.
Front Cover of Israel Passport:
Israel eVisa Eligibility:
- Israel citizens can apply for a kenya eVisa
- Israel citizens can enjoy fast entry using the kenya eVisa program
- Here is information about Israel Embassy in Kenya
Online Visa Type:
Kenya eVisa extension for Israel visitors
If you are an Israeli citizen planning to visit Kenya, you will need to apply for an eVisa before your trip. The Kenyan eVisa allows you to enter the country for various purposes, such as tourism, business, or medical treatment. The eVisa can be easily obtained online, and it is valid for a specific period, which can be extended if necessary.
To extend your eVisa while in Kenya, you should visit the Immigration Office in Nairobi or Mombasa and apply for an Kenya visa extension. It is important to note that visa extensions are subject to approval, and you should apply before your current visa expires.
What Are the Kenya eVisa Requirements for Israel?
To apply for a Kenyan eVisa as an Israeli citizen, you will need to meet the following requirements for kenya visa:
- Valid Passport: Your passport must have a minimum validity of at least six months beyond the date of your intended departure from Kenya.
- Passport Scan: You will be required to upload a scanned copy of the bio-data page of your passport. Make sure the scan is clear and legible.
- Passport-Size Photo: You should have a recent passport-size photograph with a white background. The photo should meet the specifications mentioned on the eVisa application website.
- Return Ticket: You will need to provide proof of a return or onward ticket to your home country or another destination after your visit to Kenya.
- Accommodation Details: You should have a confirmed hotel reservation or accommodation information for your stay in Kenya.
- Sufficient Funds: You may be required to provide evidence of sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in Kenya.
Kenya Electronic Visa Requirements for Minors
It appears that you have provided the requirements for applying for an online visa to Kenya for a minor. Yes, generally, these are the basic requirements for obtaining an online visa for a minor:
- Valid passport: The minor should have a valid passport with sufficient validity beyond the intended period of stay in Kenya.
- Email address: An email address is required for communication and receiving updates about the visa application.
- Debit or credit card: A debit or credit card is typically required to make the payment for the visa application fees. The cardholder can be either the parent or guardian of the minor.
Vaccines Required to Enter Kenya
To enter Kenya as an Israeli citizen, it is mandatory to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. This includes documentation demonstrating that both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been received.
However, if the Israeli immigrant has recently visited a region designated as a high-risk area for Yellow Fever, proof of Yellow Fever vaccination will be required. Otherwise, for individuals who have not traveled to such areas, proof of Yellow Fever vaccination is not necessary.
Kenyan Visa on Arrival for Israel
Kenya does not currently offer Visa on Arrival for Israeli citizens. Therefore, it is essential for Israeli travelers to obtain a visa before their arrival in Kenya. The visa application should be submitted through the online visa application system. It is important to follow the specific visa application process and provide all the required documentation, including proof of COVID-19 vaccination and any other relevant vaccinations, to ensure a smooth entry into Kenya.
Kenya as a holiday destination?
Kenya is a popular holiday destination known for its stunning landscapes, diverse wildlife, and rich cultural heritage. The country offers a wide range of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy. From going on thrilling safari adventures in world-renowned national parks such as Maasai Mara and Amboseli to relaxing on beautiful beaches along the Indian Ocean coastline, Kenya has something to offer for every type of traveler.
Nature enthusiasts can explore the Great Rift Valley, hike Mount Kenya, or visit the picturesque Lake Nakuru, famous for its flamingos. Kenya is also home to vibrant cities like Nairobi, where visitors can experience a blend of modern amenities, bustling markets, and unique dining options.
- Who is eligible for the Kenyan eVisa?
The Kenyan eVisa is available to citizens of most countries, including Israel. However, it's important to check the official website of the Kenyan embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information on visa eligibility.
- Can I apply for a Kenyan eVisa online as an Israeli citizen?
Yes, Israeli citizens can apply for a Kenyan eVisa online. The online application process is convenient and allows for the submission of the necessary documents and payment electronically.
- What documents are required for the Kenyan eVisa application?
The documents typically required for a Kenyan eVisa application include:
- A valid passport
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of travel arrangements, such as flight bookings
- Proof of accommodation in Kenya
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (for Israeli citizens)
- How long does it take to process a Kenyan eVisa for Israeli citizens?
The processing time for a Kenyan eVisa application can vary. In most cases, it takes around 2-5 business days to receive a decision on the application. However, it's recommended to apply well in advance of your intended travel dates to allow for any unforeseen delays.
- What is the validity period of a Kenyan eVisa for Israeli citizens?
The validity of a Kenyan eVisa for Israeli citizens can vary. The single-entry eVisa is typically valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing for a stay of up to 90 days in Kenya. Multiple-entry eVisas are also available with longer validity periods.
- Can I extend my stay in Kenya if I have a Kenyan eVisa?
It may be possible to extend your stay in Kenya if you have a Kenyan eVisa. However, extensions are subject to the approval of the Kenyan immigration authorities. It's advisable to contact the immigration office in Kenya for detailed information and assistance regarding visa extensions.