Kenyan Visa for Netherlands Citizens
To enter the Kenyan borders almost all nationals are required to get a visa or travel permit from the Kenyan government. The only way to get this visa permit is through an online application, apply Kenya e Visa from Netherlands. Previously, applicants were required to go to the embassy of the government of the destination nation in their residing country to apply for the visa. But since it was an effort and time-consuming process, the Kenyan government decided to turn all its visa application process digital from the 1st of January of 2021. Now, the applicants would only require to fill up an application form and pay the fee online.
Do Netherlands Citizens Require a Kenyan Visa?
Yes, they do. A Netherlands citizen must apply for the online visa application form and meet all the requirements to get the visa of Kenya. The applicant will receive a confirmation email which he or she will have to present on the immigration desk of the Kenyan ports. Only by owning the visa can the Netherlands citizen enter the borders of Kenya and stay within legally. The Netherlands citizen must keep the visa confirmation on him during his stay in Kenya.
The requirements of a Netherlander to get a Kenyan visa:
The following Kenya visa requirements must be fulfilled by the Netherlands citizen to get an e-Visa of Kenya.
- Owning a passport with a validity of at least 6 months. If the validation is less than the required time then the Netherlands citizen must apply for a re-validation of the passport.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages for the visa to be stamped on. On the immigration desk of Kenya, the confirmation email will be needed to show. And following that the visa will be stamped on the passport.
- While applying for the visa the applicant will require to show a scanned copy of the information page of the passport.
- A clear and recent digital photo of the applicant is to be uploaded while applying for the visa. The applicant should make sure that the photo is not older than six months.
- A return flight ticket to prove the return of the applicant before the expiration of the visa.
- The applicant must also show his monetary support inside Kenyan borders as well as his mode of accommodation.
- The applicant will require to provide a valid email address to which the confirmation email will be mailed. The confirmation mail should be printed out and shown to the immigration desk at the port of Kenya.
- The Netherland citizen will have to pay for the online applicant fee online using PayPal, Master Card, American Express, or any other method mentioned on the form.
Front Cover of Netherlands Passport:
Kenya eVisa Eligibility:
- Netherlands citizens can apply for a Kenya eVisa
- Netherlands citizens can enjoy fast entry using the Kenya eVisa program
- Here is information about Kenya Embassy in Hague Netherlands
Online Visa Type:
Get your eVisa in 3 Easy Steps
Visa Application Process for a Netherlands Citizen:
Visa application process has become easier and more effective since it has become digital. Now the application can be done from anywhere in the world. All it requires is to follow the following steps:
- Fill up the application form from the official travel website of the Kenyan government. Provide all the required documents in their respective extensions.
- Pay the fee of the form online.
- Receive the confirmation application and print it out.
Kenyan Visa for the Netherlands Citizens:
The applicant has to provide personal, passport, and travel information about himself for the visa application. The confirmation email will take no more than 2-3 business days to arrive and once the whole process is completed, he or she can enter the Kenyan borders legally.
Validity of the Kenyan Visa for a Netherlands Citizen:
The general validation of the Kenyan visa is 90 consecutive days starting from the day of confirmation of the application. The Netherlands citizens can not stay inside the Kenyan borders if not for this duration. For emergency requirements, the validation can be extended to 6 months or 180 consecutive days but no more. To extend the validation the applicant needs to apply from the Immigration Headquarters of Kenya in Nairobi.
Vaccination Required to Enter Kenya:
Following the recent pandemic situation, double doses vaccination against Covid-19 is a must to enter Kenya. The Netherlands citizen must be vaccinated with both doses and show proof of the vaccination while applying for the online visa.
In case the applicant has a history of visiting the Yellow virus prone area recently, he or she is required to be vaccinated against it as well.