Kenyan Visa for Italian Citizens
Recently Kenya has stopped accepting the traditional visa and has turned the whole system digital. Electronic travel document, also known as e-visa, is faster, swifter, and simpler which lets the eligible applicants apply for it from anywhere in the world. Almost every country requires a visa of Kenya to enter the Kenyan borders. For this system, the applicant would not require to go to the Kenyan embassy situated in Italy for issuing the visa. The Italian citizen would only require to fill up an online form and pay for it online.
Do Italian Citizens Require a Kenyan Visa?
Yes, an Italian citizen will require a Kenyan visa to enter the borders of Kenya. He must issue an e-visa before arriving at Kenya and he will have to keep the Kenyan visa with him all the time during his visit to Kenya.
Requirements of an Italian Citizens
There are some requirements that an Italian citizen must meet for his eligibility to enter Kenya. They are as follows:
- A passport of validity of at least six months.
- At least two blank pages on the passport for the visa to be stamped.
- A copy of the passport’s info page (In case of online submission the passport’s info page is to be scanned).
- Photos of the applicant in digital form that follows all the guidelines of the passport photo.
- A proof of your return ticket, which must be scheduled before the expiration of your visa.
- A proof of your accommodation in Kenya. A hotel booking confirmation or an invitation letter from family or friends will be adequate.
- A travel plan including the cities you would visit.
- The printout of your visa that was emailed to you in PDF format.
- Monetary support in Kenya. The applicant must show that he will be able to support himself on Kenyan land and will not interrupt any job opportunity meant for the Kenyan citizens.
- Online payment for the e-Visa through MasterCard or Visa or American Express or any accepted online means
Front Cover of Italian Passport:
Kenya eVisa Eligibility:
- Italian citizens can apply for a Kenya eVisa
- Italian citizens can enjoy fast entry using the Kenya eVisa program
- Here is information about Kenya Embassy in Rome Italy
Online Visa Type:
Get your eVisa in 3 Easy Steps
Vaccines Required to Enter Kenya
The Italian citizen must be vaccinated against COVID-19. He or she must show proof of both doses of vaccination against COVID-19.
In case the Italian immigrant has recently visited a Yellow fever risky area he/she would require a Yellow Fever vaccination proof. Otherwise, it is not needed.
Kenyan Visa Application for Italian Citizens
To apply for the application the Italian applicant has to find the application form from the official travel website of the Kenyan government. He will be required to fill up the information needed with authenticity and correctly. He will be asked to provide his personal details, passport information, travel history, and several documents. After filling up the form completely he will submit the form and pay for the form online. The applicant has to pay through the mediums mentioned in the form. The confirmation email will reach a maximum of 2-3 business days.
Validity of e-Visa for Italian Citizens
The single-entry visa of Kenya is valid for 90 consecutive days. But it is possible to increase the validity by applying to the Immigration Headquarters of Kenya situated in Nairobi. The validity can be increased to 180 consecutive days or six months in case of emergency. But this service can be used only once.
Visa on Arrival for Italians
As of 1st January of 2021, Kenya has stopped accepting any kind of visa except for e-Visa. The embassy would not issue any visa also the immigration office would not issue a visa on arrival either. The e-Visa system is much quicker and easier to issue and obtain and so the whole visa process has been made digital.